Please help MCLI continue its important work.
Your contributions help with:
- mobilizing to directly address human rights violations in alliance with leaders from communities facing systemic oppression
- education on human rights law for marginalized communities, community organizers and attorneys to support work advancing social justice
- reporting human rights violations in the United States to human rights monitoring bodies
- advocacy to end human rights abuses and for local, state, and federal governments to adopt policies respecting human rights
- developing leadership from within communities facing human rights violations