- Four laws for civil and political rights and against discrimination and police misconduct in the United States.
Steps to take to file a report on a violation of human rights or peace law.
- Preemptive War/Preventive War Both Are Against The Law of the United States. by Ann Fagan Ginger.
- How to Lobby Your Congressperson
by Ying Lee, Legislative Director for Congresswoman Barbara Lee
- How to use “New” Civil Rights Laws after 9-11
MCLI’s new practice book for activists, lawyers, media, teachers and concerned people. It describes 68 cases won in the U.S. courts on torture, illegal detention, deportation, etc., using the U.N. Charter and treaties (full texts with subheadings included).
- Human Rights Organizations & Periodicals Directory, 11th Ed. 2003.
Lists of new organizations working against war and violations of civil rights & liberties across the U.S.
- Are you a Conscientious Objector to War?
You have a constitutional right to be a Conscientious Objector (CO).
- Racial Discrimination Treaty and How to Use It In the United States
Details how U.S. citizens can use the United Nations Human Rights Treaty.